Dry ice jetting system
Cryogenic cleaning technology does not involve liquids, and there are no chemicals involved.
Dry ice cleaning is 30% cheaper on average, significantly reduces losses due to plant shutdowns and extends the life of your equipment.
The services offered are based on ecological solutions. Totally non-toxic, the solutions respect respect and preserve the environment
This is an ecological surface cleaning technology with dry ice (CO2) sprayed at high pressure from a special machine. This technology gently removes all dirt without damaging the surface to be cleaned or leaving any residue behind.
Dry ice has advantages over other products used in traditional cleaning methods. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, anti-bacterial and can be in contact with food.
Respect for the environment through eco-labelling and certification of products and services, anchoring our top-of-the-range positioning, different from our competitors.
The ability to work without dismantling reduces cleaning time by up to 70%
An average 30% reduction in cleaning costs due to dry ice cleaning
Productivity is increased by reducing waste and increasing the life span of the machines.
The surfaces to be treated do not need to be disassembled, they do not suffer any modifications and no secondary deposits are left on them
Cryogenic technology makes it possible to clean electrical appliances under voltage, as the dry ice that cleans initially takes the form of granules which, upon impact with the surface, become gaseous, avoiding the transition to liquid form
Economic, technical and environmental:
- It optimises the quality level and productivity of machines.
- It gives the treated areas the appearance and cleanliness of a new surface. cleanliness of a new surface.
- It is an ecological process that does not use solvents or chemicals.
- Food processing
- Printing Printing
- Disaster recovery - Plastics
- Electricity Medical
- Hotel industry
- ... mould
Dry ice removes dirt thanks to: thermal shock -78°C, the kinetic shock and the sublimation of the pellet.
- The marketing of dry ice blasting machines and various accessories.
- Innovation and development of new products and applications.
- Services for professionals and private individuals.
/Each call for tenders requires an appointment with one of our specialists in order to best meet your expectations.
- Dry ice blasting allows for rapid action without altering the treated treated surfaces.
- Dry ice blasting does not generate secondary residues.
- This technique does not require solvents or chemical detergents or chemical detergents, a 100% ecological service.
Yes, franchises around the world already exist. If you are a specialist in this field and want to modernise your working methods, you can become an ambassador in your region. For more information, please contact us via our contact page.
This will depend on the area to be treated and the conditions on site. The price will vary between 100 EUR and 190 EUR per hour.